Meatballs to Die For
- 1 lb JX Ranch Ground-Beef
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs soft, or dried
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- pinch salt, pepper
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 Tbsp corn starch
- 1 can, small mushrooms
- Mix together first 6 ingredients and form golf ball size round balls and place on baking dish.
- Bake in 300 degree oven for approx. 30 minutes until browned and done.
- Meanwhile, combine the beef broth and corn starch in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave a minute at a time on high while stirring in-between, until thickened. This usually takes about 4-5 min.
- Stir in a can of mushrooms with the liquid. Pour over the meat balls, let simmer for a little while.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and green beans, or something else green!